Friday, September 19, 2008

Home/Group Arrangements

This is late, but oh well. Even though I put our discovery seminar landmark as my home site, it's not the only site I feel comfortable enough on to maybe find a place to change clothes or makeup or whatever. I chose to list it in class along with several others, because I know the people there and know that I will be carefully watched (In the safe way, haha). I may end up just trying to find a dressing room somewhere when I want to change...but for now, I'm still trying to get used to changing my appearance.
My group for SL is International, and I chose this group because I like to learn about other cultures...especially Japan, and I would really like to talk to people from there while I'm on SL. Also, I like the people in my group. They're all friendly, and I think we'll get along pretty well. Go Team Backline!! Haha...
But as I've said...I think our whole class has a weird, awesomely congenial and cooperative connection, so don't think that I don't I like the rest of you guys in class, too!
Welp, signing off...
~LandRe

No comments: