Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Yeah, so, I didn't read the list of blog outlines in the wiki before I wrote this week, and I think that this post is totally overdue! ESL script should have been written on monday, because it better covers the requested material. I just redid my analyses a little while ago, and I feel a little better about it now, but I would still love to get some feedback on it. I feel like I'm getting on track, but I don't want to jinx it. ~.~" I know I still have to find some bg info. and I also need to do my annotations. I'm so ready for Christmas!! @.@


I feel like Tuesday's class helped a lot. I think I may just see if I can find something on one of the sites that we were given for my background info. I emailed a librarian tonight and went and talked to some people at the circ desk who helped show me where I needed to call to reach the ref. desk because my last two emails went unanswered. >.<"

Hopefully I can just stay on track this last big week!! ^.^'


No comments: